SIGI’s Selective Schools Trial Tests Program will allow students to practise questions that replicate the real test. Students will learn to condition themselves under the same time limits by improving not only their efficiency, but also their accuracy. It is critical to us that we provide not only the most relevant materials, but to also back these materials up with thorough explanations which engage the student in order to develop their understanding.
Our students, which comprises of numerous OC students, achieve outstanding results and obtain their desired placements from the Selective Trial Tests each year. This includes James Ruse, North Sydney Boys/Girls, Sydney Boys/Girls and various other prestigious high schools.
Session dates: 8th July 2019 – 2nd March 2020 (either Tuesdays or Saturdays depending on the placement)
[During school term] Tuesday: 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm | Saturday: 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
[During school holidays] Every weekday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
– Challenging questions that precisely match the style of the actual test
– Wide variety of texts that closely resemble the actual topics and text types
– Critically researched GA questions
– High quality explanations by our Head Tutor Hayden Yung
– Vast amount of visual and spatial reasoning questions
– Extensive use of visual aids to deepen the student’s understanding, and to help demonstrate how the content learnt within the classroom is applicable to the real world